~ Olde Country Costumes Sewing Pattern 871 ~
Nordic Jumper, Blouse, Apron and Waist-bag
Pattern Includes Misses' Sizes 8-10-12-14-16
Item for sale is a sewing pattern, not a completed garment.
Item Description & Details
Nordic Style Olde Country Costumes sewing pattern number 871. The pattern is uncut and complete with instructions. The patterns are printed on paper, not tissue and are packed in a zippered bag.
The Nordic Style Costume pattern includes two style variations. Adaptations can easily be made to combine features from one variation with the other giving the pattern design versatility.
View A Jumper is all one fabric with laced bodice using pewter eyelets or small worked buttonholes. View B Jumper has a contrasting bodice with the typical Gudbrandsdalen neckline and is fastened with hooks, either concealed or decorative. Both bodices are snug fitting with the waistline seam falling 1-1/4" above the natural waistline. A 1" tuck near the bottom of the softly pleated skirt encloses the raw-edge and adds weight to the hem.
VIEW A Apron is gathered at the waist with shirring done by machine. The waistband and ties are of woven ribbon or braid. The pleated VIEW B Apron is made of bordered eyelet embroidery.
The front and back of the loose-fitting Blouse gather into a stand-up collar with a neckline slit in the front seam. Full sleeves with small pleats at the dropped shoulder are gathered into buttoned cuffs. Collar and cuffs are edged with lace. The difficult gussets in the traditional Nordic blouse have been eliminated by the cut of the sleeve and shoulder.
The Waistbag is tied or hooked at the waist.
Designs and directions for appliqued decorations are provided.
Important Shipping Information
- Payment is respectfully due within 4 days. If you are purchasing more than 1 item from me, please request a single invoice with combined postage before sending payment.
Packages are mailed promptly and buyers are send confirmation of shipment.
* * * Please allow extra delivery time for postal delays that are out of my control.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Policies & Additional Important Information
- I answer all emails that I receive promptly, usually the same working day.
- PayPal is my Preferred method of payment so I can ship your order to you fast.
- Due to the increasing amount of fraud, I follow very strict PayPal guidelines.
- I encourage you to check my feedback to see what other buyers think of my patterns and service.
- I leave appropriate feedback for each transaction.
Thank you for Choosing Bonnie's Pattern Shop