Folkwear sewing pattern number 109
Patterns include different sizes for each garment.
Pattern condition: Uncut, factory folded and complete with instructions.
~ Item for sale is a sewing pattern, not a finished garment ~
Contained in this pattern are sewing and handwork instructions for eight different garments from five different countries on four continents. Some are for Infants' sizes, some for Toddlers' sizes 2 and 4. Patterns are included for the following:
1. Japanese Kintaro - One sizes fits 6 to 18 months.
2. Mexican Dress - One size fits 6 to 18 months.
3. Mexican Baby Shirt - One size fits Infants to 15 lbs/6.8 kg.
4. Korean Booties - One size, up to 6 months.
5. Nepali Chupa - Sizes 2 and 4.
6. Moroccan Djellaba - Sizes 2 and 4.
7. Turkish Tunic - Sizes 2 and 4.
8. Turkish Bloomers - Sizes 2 and 4.
I accept payments through the site's direct checkout. Etsy may collect sales tax based on the customer's address. They pay the tax to the proper agencies.
To International buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
I do not ship to Russia.
Packages are shipped through USPS within one business day of receiving your cleared payment.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.