SparrowHawk Publishing sewing pattern number Y008
Pattern condition: Uncut, factory folded and complete with instructions.
~ Item for sale is a sewing pattern, not finished moccasins ~
** Please note: This pattern is available in 3 size groups: Small = 5-6-7, Medium = 8-9-10 and Large = 11-12-13. Use the measurements below to select the appropriate size group when making your purchase.
Comfortable, sock like, pull on. All are excellent for Medieval, Renaissance or Highlander re-enactor, Black Powder or just everyday.
Early European design with a rolled, double weight cuff. Lashes functionally around the leg for look as well as fit. Low top is a simple shoe, easy to make, does not use a cuff but can use either sole type.
* Style A - Low top, no cuff, inset sole. Quick and easy to make.
* Style B - Knee high with inset sole.
* Style C - Cuff rolled to calf high, cupsole.
Two options for soles:
* Cupsole - Thicker look, harder to assemble but worth it. Moccasin is half sewn and sole is applied from the outside. Durable, comfortable.
* Inset Sole - Close fitting and easy to assemble. Turn Shoe, old style, welted, system. Not as durable and long wearing as a cupsole but good fit, good appearance and quick to learn or assemble.
Sizes and foot measurements:
Size 5 = 9 1/8"
Size 6 = 9 1/2"
Size 7 = 9 3/4"
Size 8 = 10 1/8"
Size 9 = 10 3/8"
Size 10 = 10 3/4"
Size 11 = 11 1/8"
Size 12 = 11 3/8"
Size 13 = 11 3/4"
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.