SparrowHawk Publishing sewing pattern number Y008
Pattern condition: Uncut, factory folded and complete with instructions.
~ Item for sale is a sewing pattern, not finished moccasins ~
** Please note: This pattern is available in 3 size groups: Small = 5-6-7, Medium = 8-9-10 and Large = 11-12-13. Use the measurements below to select the appropriate size group when making your purchase.
Comfortable, sock like, pull on. All are excellent for Medieval, Renaissance or Highlander re-enactor, Black Powder or just everyday.
Early European design with a rolled, double weight cuff. Lashes functionally around the leg for look as well as fit. Low top is a simple shoe, easy to make, does not use a cuff but can use either sole type.
* Style A - Low top, no cuff, inset sole. Quick and easy to make.
* Style B - Knee high with inset sole.
* Style C - Cuff rolled to calf high, cupsole.
Two options for soles:
* Cupsole - Thicker look, harder to assemble but worth it. Moccasin is half sewn and sole is applied from the outside. Durable, comfortable.
* Inset Sole - Close fitting and easy to assemble. Turn Shoe, old style, welted, system. Not as durable and long wearing as a cupsole but good fit, good appearance and quick to learn or assemble.
Sizes and foot measurements:
Size 5 = 9 1/8"
Size 6 = 9 1/2"
Size 7 = 9 3/4"
Size 8 = 10 1/8"
Size 9 = 10 3/8"
Size 10 = 10 3/4"
Size 11 = 11 1/8"
Size 12 = 11 3/8"
Size 13 = 11 3/4"
I accept payments through the site's direct checkout. Etsy may collect sales tax based on the customer's address. They pay the tax to the proper agencies.
To International buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
I do not ship to Russia.
Packages are shipped through USPS within one business day of receiving your cleared payment.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.